- Patio Chairs & Seating- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Patio Sets- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Outdoor Dining Furniture- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Outdoor Lounge Furniture- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Outdoor Bar Furniture- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Patio Tables- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Beach Chairs
- Lawn Chairs
- Patio Conversation Sets
- Porch Swings
- Patio Accessories- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Patio Furniture Collections- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
How to choose patio furniture
If your outdoor space is your second family room, make it more welcoming and comfortable with beautiful, durable and functional patio furniture in all styles, sizes, colors and materials. Whatever size your patio, porch, deck or yard, there's furniture and accessories for your needs. Best of all, you'll find affordable patio furniture, as well as all kinds of other outdoor furniture at the best value.If you have a pocket garden, consider fitting in a small bistro set to sit and have coffee with the birds. Do you have a multi-tiered deck? Fill every level with comfortable cushions. A covered porch is ideal for lounging with lemonade. Whatever your outdoor venue, think about how you want to use the space, whether it's for a quiet reading zone, cocktail hour or entertainment area. All-weather rugs not only visually softens an outdoor space, it adds comfort, color and it defines the area. When buying outdoor furniture, remember you need to store it during cooler months to keep it looking its best for years. Extend your outdoor season with great patio furniture for less at Walmart.
Patio furniture materials
- Wicker and rattan: Synthetic versions look like natural wicker but are more durable and resistant to sun and rain
- Aluminum: Fairly lightweight and corrosion-resistant, smooth finish
- Steel: Heavier metal and needs treatment to prevent rust
- Wrought iron: Heaviest and strongest material for outdoor furniture and durable; rust-resistant but rust-retardant primer and paint will also help
- Cedar: Lightweight and resistant to moisture and insects
- Eucalyptus: Mid-weight and naturally water resistant
- Teak: Dense and hard, high resistance to weather, insects and marring
- Patio dining sets: Choose your outdoor dining set as carefully as you'd your indoor dining set. There's a vast array of styles, sizes (from four seats to 10), shapes and materials to choose. Some come with umbrella and base sets. Some tables are available in tile.
- Conversation and chat sets: Turn your patio into a living room with a multi-piece patio set including cushioned settee/sofa, two chairs, coffee table and some with side tables in all materials, some with outdoor ottomans, some with swivel chairs.
- Folding tables and chairs: Enjoy the convenience of folding tables and chair sets, many scaled small for kids, and other table and benches unfold into picnic sets while small folding bistro sets add seating during outdoor gatherings.
- Bistro sets: Turn an unused space into an outdoor cafe with a small table and chair set, perfect for around the pool, a side yard or even on the front porch, classic rocking chair bistro sets available.
- Fire pit sets: Coordinate your fire pit with matching chairs and table pit set for a cozy time. Many pits are table height with wide borders allowing you to comfortably place glasses and plates while enjoying the warm glow.
- Sectionals and sofas: Fill your outdoor room with the same upholstered sectional sofa sets that you'd find indoors, many with coordinating tables, in all materials and styles from traditional to rustic to modern and tropical.
- Chairs: From unique shaped garden chairs to extra dining chairs, outdoor bar stools, benches, gliders, outdoor rocking chairs, Adirondack, beach and lawn chairs.
- Chaises: Kick off your flip-flops and settle into a set of outdoor lounge chairs, including folding zero gravity chairs to classic padded adjustable back recliners, many with wheels for easy moving, some with built-in headrests, from styles including steamer deck chairs to low-to-the-ground chaises.
- Ottomans: Classic ottomans and outdoor bean bag ottomans all double as extra seating, some angled to fit in corners, many with tops that open for extra storage.
- Cushions and pillows: Replace and replenish your worn-out outdoor seat cushions and pillows with a large selection of colors, patterns and shapes including Sunbrella fabrics and two-piece, deep seat boxed cushion styles.
- Hammocks: Turn a slice of patio into a snooze zone with colorful single and double hammocks on stands, many with built-in headrests.
- Porch swings and gliders: Have a little old-fashioned fun outdoors with swinging slatted seats, gliding benches or a porch swing with a stand and awning.
- Patio tables: Create your own look or add space with outdoor tables of every size, shape and material, including full dining sizes and side tables.
- Bars: Create a true oasis with multi-piece outdoor bar sets including stools and three-side bars, bar carts or bar tables to set up your drink station.
- Coffee tables: Round, rectangle or square, all-weather coffee tables anchor a lounging space just as it does indoors, many with glass tops, and shelves for storage.
- Umbrellas: All-weather market umbrellas and offset cantilevered umbrellas in all colors and sizes up to 13-foot diameters offer necessary shade, some models offer solar umbrella LED lights for a soft glow, some have built-in drink holders.
- Bases: Rust-proof bases won't stain your stone or deck. From simple or decorative plastic, resin, steel to wrought iron, a weighted umbrella base is important so make sure to get the right size for the size of your umbrella.
More patio essentials
- Outdoor heating: Extend your outdoor living season with patio heaters ranging from tabletop models to those over seven feet tall. There are also hanging gazebo models, decorative tabletop and standing chimineas and simple to elaborate outdoor fireplaces and fire pits.
- Gazebos and canopies: No roof, no worries when you have an outdoor gazebo or canopy for dining or party use, from square to round and oval, many with rolldown screens, mosquito netting, removable sidewalls and windows.
- Outdoor rugs: Bring the indoors outdoors with quick-drying woven rugs crafted for your patio in all sizes, patterns and colors.